Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12-8-07

We were in Bear Lake for the first big snow of the season, but lucky for us, the next weekend we had another big storm! Jaxon saw some neighbor kids outside playing so he wanted to go play in the snow. I hadn't gotten him any snow boots yet, so Jason figured something out to make sure his feet didn't get cold and outside they went while I was getting Brynn bundled up. I took Brynn out for about five minutes and she thought it was great, but she has been sick so I didn't want her out there any longer than that! The neighbor kids had started making a fort and Jason and Jaxon worked on building that up some more.



My favorite part of the snow fun was when Jaxon was walking to one of our neighbors houses to knock on the door because he wanted someone to play with (this little girl is like seven and gets a little bugged when Jaxon wants to play with her) so we kept telling him to stop and he wouldn't, so Jason started throwing snowballs at him to try to get him to turn around. He threw about four and missed and the fifth one hit Jaxon right on the head. Jaxon didn't know what to think. It didn't hurt him, but he was trying to figure out what in the world it was! It was hilarious. The last picture is of Jason cleaning the snow out of Jaxon's hood!

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Ohhh, your pictures make me want to play in the snow, too!! I am glad that Jaxon is enjoying it. I am always glad to see what you have been up to on your blog. I am glad to hear Little Brynn is getting bigger, she is such a cutie!

Amy C said...

Your family is so cute. I wish so bad we could play in snow like that. People think I'm nuts that I miss the snow, and I probably would get tired of it if I had it, but I miss it so bad. I'm glad I get to see your pictures of it!