Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Naughty Girl!

We have been potty training Brynn for the past week...I HATE potty training! Anyway...tonight I was cleaning up after dinner and Jason and Jaxon were playing a card game on our bed and Brynn said she needed to go potty, so she took her potty into our bathroom and closed the door. Well about 10 minutes later Jason asked me if it was a bath night and I asked why. I walked into the bathroom to find this. She had taken Jason's gel and did her hair so pretty with it! She thought it was pretty fun. On the bright side...she did go potty!


4 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

oh no...I have a feeling cutting of the hair is next for Brynn ;)

Heidi said...

What a hoot! Her enormous smiley face on nearly every post is such a riot! :)

The Tomlinsons said...

How cute! She so adorable, I can't imagine she'd ever be naugty on purpose! I'm with you--I hate potty training! I have been pushing it off with Logan.

ashley g. said...

You know, I like to do my hair when I use the potty too, Brynn. ;) And I do agree with RN4Kids- hide the scissors!

I LOVE that smile she has. It's kind of like: "Mom, not only did I go potty- but I make this look gooooood." YAY BRYNN!