Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update on the Greensides Family!

Hello all! I saw so many people doing these blogs that I thought it would be fun to do one for our family. I am still playing around with it and trying to figure everything out, but I'm catching on slowly, just don't expect anything too spectacular! Please feel free to leave as many comments as you want, I love to hear from everybody!

Well, just a quick update on our family. We are currently living in Daybreak in South Jordan and we are loving it! We love everything from our great neighbors to the fun trails to walk along to the Lake just a five minute walk away. It is just a great place to live. We moved here thinking we would be here a couple of years, but now I don't know if you could get us to leave, we love it so much. We have been in this house for about a year and before that we lived in Salt Lake for about a year and a half. We have two wonderful kids, Jaxon who is two and Brynn who is almost three months. They keep me busy all the time, but I love it! I am going to attempt to post some pictures now so you can actually see our cute little family.

1 comment:

Crystal and Jake said...

What a cute family! It looks like you and your hubbie, two kids and dog are as happy as could be. Glad to see things are going so great. I am also glad to see your blog! I am a huge blogger and love when others join the club. I also love when people leave comments, so I thought I would leave one for you. Have a great holiday weekend, can't wait to see what you post next.

Crystal Freeman