Monday, October 1, 2007

Brynn's four month checkup 9/11/07

I had to post a funny story about Brynn's four month check-up. So her appointment was on 9/11/07 so she was really 4 1/2 months, but that's just how it worked. Anyway, the doctor came in and examined her and everything and told me about the shots she would be getting and he told me we could give Jaxon a flu shot while we were there. I told him we would do it next time because I told Jaxon he wasn't getting a shot this time. So, the doctor leaves and I tell Jaxon that we will go as soon as Brynn gets her shots. Jaxon looks at me and tells me he wants a shot. I tell him that he can have a shot if he still wanted one after he saw Brynn get a shot.

So, the nurse comes in and gives Brynn her shots and she cries and everything and I ask Jaxon if he still wants a shot and he says yes. So, I tell the nurse to go ahead and get his flu shot ready. So, the nurse comes in about ten minutes later and Jaxon sits on the chair and she gives his the shot. He looks up at me and says, "Ouch! That hurts!" then asks for his sucker! No tears or anything! I thought it was pretty cute!

And by the way...Brynn is still just a little girl. At this appointment (4/12 months) she weighed 11 lbs 13 oz. She was in the 7th percentile for weight and 87th percentile for height! We're trying to fatten her up, but she's not working with us. As of now (Oct 1) she is still in 0-3 month clothes and size one diapers and she's five months old!

1 comment:

The Kay Family said...

I can't believe Brynn is so TINY, but she looked so cute in that little swimming suit! I'm glad you guys are doing well, you all look GREAT (especially you, Kenny!) Jaxon is so stylin' too, I love it!! Keep us updated!!