Monday, October 1, 2007

Family Pictures






This year we decided to do family pictures outside and with my sisters family also. We thought Jaxon would be so good because last time we did pictures he was so good, but we forgot that was a year ago! It was quite the exprience, he was good for about five minutes and then he didn' want anything to do with pictures anymore, that's why in most of the pictures he has a grumpy face, but what can you do right! We thought they turned out ok, I don't think I would use the same girl again, but it was definately a learning experience! Brynn was pretty good, except for the fact that she wanted her hands in her mouth constantly, but we're pretty used to that! All in all, I think they turned out ok.

2 comments:

Annelise said...

I love these pictures!

Crystal and Jake said...

I hadn't checked your blog since its creating- and wow you have a lot of new stuff! Sounds like you and your family are doing well- those are cute kids you have.