Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Finally Doing It!

Ok, so about a month ago, Janene "tagged" me to post six little known facts about myself. It has taken me a while to get around to it, but here we go...

1. I am probably one of the most "frugal" people you will find. I found a message board that talks about "Deals & Steals" and since I've started reading that, I've gotten so much stuff for so little money. I got 80 bottles of Loreal Vive Pro shampoo and conditioner for FREE! Well, I did pay $3 for coupons and taxes, but I saved about $250. Yesterday I got twenty packs of toilet paper for FREE (I did pay $2 for coupons) and twenty tubes of toothpaste for $5 (paid $2 for coupons). So, if anyone ever needs any toothpaste, toilet paper or shampoo and conditioner, let me know!

2. I am a little compulsive about having a "clean" house. My house might not always be super duper clean, but most of the time it is presentable. Jason gets a little irritated with me sometimes because I have a hard time relaxing if my house isn't clean, so I have to pick up before we can relax for the night. I tell him he should be grateful for that, but he doesn't see it that way!

3. I do not like talking on the phone...at all! Jason calls me a phone-a-phobe because I don't like talking on the phone and try to get him to do it most of the time. It's a big deal if I talk to my mom more than once a week! It's not that I don't like keeping in touch with people, I just don't like talking on the phone, so if I haven't called you lately, now you know why!

4. I am addicted to digital scrapbooking! I love it. I never liked paper scrapbooking because I didn't like that when you glued something down, it was stuck, you couldn't change it. With digital scrapbooking, you can change things as much as you want. I spend way too much time scrapbooking on the computer, but I figure it's good for my kids to have it right?! I just got done with Jaxon's second year book and I am so happy with it! Speaking of scrapbooking, I should do some pages today!

5. I love reality TV. I thought I might grow out of this, but it hasn't happened. Ever since our first year of marriage, we got hooked on Survivor and now I have to watch it, no matter how dumb it is. I also love other dumb shows like Kid Nation, Kitchen Nightmares, Amazing Race, Big Brother and some other really dumb shows that I just can't live without! Please don't think any less of me!

6. I am totally not crafty, but would like to be! I look at some cute things that people make and wish I could do it, and I probably could, I guess I'm just not all that motivated to do it. I guess I should give it a try sometime!

Ok, that was kind of fun. I hope I didn't bore you to death. If you've read this and haven't done it yet, you're tagged, it's your turn! Have fun!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

I can't believe you don't like to talk on the phone. I didn't used to as much, but since I'm home with 3 little ones all day, that is my only link to adult life!
Also, I think that digital scrapbooking could be very addicting! I tried it a little and it seems fun, but Tom would kill me if I started into that because of all the supplies that I already have!

The Kay Family said...

I am SOOO glad that you finally did this!! Isn't it fun?? I am also a phone-a-phobe, but I wish that I was more of a "coupon-er" like you. Seriously, who can resist a good sale?? Thanks for sharing your little-known-facts with us!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a great daughter and mom to my babies. I love watching you with them and reading the blogs. You're amazing girl!