Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Picking Pumpkins



This is my favorite picture! The reason he's so excited is because we were going to Disneyland in about a week and half and we were always telling Jaxon we were going so he was super excited and his new favorite movie was Toy Story so all we had to ask him was, "who are we going to see at Disneyland?" and he would answer, "Buzz Lightyear!" that's why he was so excited in that picture. He also loved the tractors but was a little bummed that they didn't go. He wasn't very happy with me when I told them that I didn't have the keys so we couldn't go anywhere! The hard life of a two year old!
We tried to get some cute pictures of Jaxon and Brynn together, but Jaxon has decided that he doesn't like to smile for the camera (which is really fun, let me tell you!) so they didn't turn out as cute as I wanted, but that's ok.

There is a really fun pumpkin patch kind of by our house and we went there last year to pick pumpkins and we've decided to make it a tradition. So, we went this year for family home evening. Jaxon thought it was pretty cool. He made sure he found pumpkins that he could carry, that weren't too heavy for him.

No comments: