Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Brithday Brynners!






So, Brynn turned one today! I cannot believe she is a year old. Maybe it's because she is so little (probably not more than 17 lbs.) she just seems so young to me! She is such a sweet little girl and I am so thankful we were blessed with this perfect little girl! She is always happy, most of our friends always comment on how happy she is all of the time and I love it! She brings so much happiness to our home, I can't imagine life without her.

Jaxon loves Brynn to death! I don't think I have ever seen a sibling have such love for a little brother or sister. He gets so excited when she wakes up from naps, or when she comes to see him and play with him. He always shares what he is eating with her (after he gets the ok from mom of course!). I am so impressed that he is so sweet with her. How lucky am I to have such great kids!

Well, here are some pictures from an early birthday party we had a on the 12th. I realize that is a really early birthday party, but we had a joint party with my niece Madison since my mom was up from St. George for the weekend. Brynn had a great time and especially liked her cake. I was impressed that she actually ate the cake and didn't just play in it. She absolutely loved it! We are going to have another party on Monday with Jason's family so she gets to do it all over again, which I'm sure she will love just as much!

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!!!! You're right...she is tiny, but healthy...that's what matters....and sooo stinkin cute!! I just love it when I come up to her and you are holding her and she is so excited (not because of me...I think she does it for everyone) and then she almost folds in half and wants to just go go go! Too cute!

Amy C said...

Wow, I can't believe she is One! It seems like you just had her. Happy Birthday Brynn!