Monday, April 28, 2008

One Year Stats

So, I took Brynn to the doctor for her one year well check. Here are her stats:

Height: 28.69 Inches (50%)
Weight: 16 lbs. 1 oz. (off the charts)
Head: 17" (10%)

So, I've come to the conclusion that we have a tiny petite little girl, which is funny because Jason, Jaxon, and I are not petite or tiny (although I sure wish I was!). The doctor was a little concerned that she is so small and he was little concerned with her constipation issues (I know, just what everybody wants to hear about!). He thinks that could possibly be contributing to her not gaining much weight, so we are trying a couple of different things and he wants to see her again in six weeks for a weight check and hopefully she will be back on the charts! I personally am not too concerned about it because she eats a ton of food! The other night I made enchiladas and she ate a whole one, plus some corn, plus some crackers. For breakfast on Sunday she had some Kix cereal and two whole pancakes. She's a little piggy, it just doesn't show on her!

The doctor also informed me that she had a really bad ear infection! What a bad mom, I didn't even suspect one tiny bit that she might have one. She's had a cough and runny nose for about 6 days, but I thought she caught that from Jaxon. Yesterday she was a bit grumpy, but I didn't think it was an ear infection. It always makes you feel like such a good mom, doesn't it?! She's just a happy girl and never complains about things, so I don't know when something is wrong!

Well, we are having a late birthday part (yes, another one) tonight so I will post some pictures sometime (I am not setting a time frame because sometimes I am really bad about getting around to posting pictures). So, that's my update on my tiny little princess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.