Monday, May 12, 2008

Wanna Buy My House?

So, we are trying to sell our house. Here's the story...we put an offer on a house about two months ago (don't worry we'll still be in Daybreak!) and we heard today actually that they accepted our offer which is great, but we do have to sell our house. Luckily the contract on the other house is totally in our favor, if we want to back out at any time we can, so that's good. It's kind of a bitter sweet type of deal for us. We absolutely LOVE where we live. We love our neighbors, love our house and love our ward, but this is a great chance to move up, it's a bigger, nicer house and it just makes too much sense financially (I hope so anyway!).

So, here's the deal on our home:

This is your chance to live in Daybreak! Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2400 square feet rambler for rent. Hardwood floors, tile in bathrooms, two car garage, window coverings.

Just a five minute walk to beautiful Oquirrh Lake where residents can walk the trails, fish, or check out boats to cruise around the lake. HOA fees also include access to Daybreak Community Center which has a workout facility and fun activities for children such as Mommy and Me Music and Small Talk Playgroup. HOA fees also include fiber optic internet.

Home is part of a green court which means there is no yard work for you! There are eight homes in a U-shape facing each other with a huge lawn area in the middle where neighbors come out in the evenings and kids play together and adults talk about their days! The neighbors are awesome! You couldn't ask for a better place to live.

So, if you are interested, drop me a line and let me know! If you need my phone # or email address, just comment on this post and I'll give it to you!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

That's kind of exciting! If I know of anyone looking for a place up that way, I'll let them know.

The Tomlinsons said...

Hi Kendra! I was a little suprised when I read the title of this post because I know how much you love where you live, but it sounds like a great opportunity! So are you going to try to sell it or keep it as rental property?