Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a little update!

So, I have been MIA for a while so I thought I would write a little something just to let everyone know I am still alive! Things have been busy around our house lately. Our house is still on the market and we have actually been showing it quite a bit, just waiting for the right person to see it and fall in love with it! I must admit, it is quite exhausting to keep my house perfectly clean at all times, but it won't last forever right?! We are kind of disappointed nothing has happened yet, but I have to keep reminding myself, it's only been on the market for 3 1/2 weeks...I guess I have to have patience!

The kids are doing great. I joined Gold's Gym about a month ago and I go about 4 times a week and Jaxon absolutely loves it! He asks everyday if he gets to go to the gym because he loves to play with the kids. He also loves his playgroup he goes to on Mondays. He has a new "favorite friend" each week. He is so fun, but a stinker also! He hates it when I sit down with him and try to teach him something, so I try for a while, then give up because I am so frustrated and I think that he hasn't learned anything, but he continues to amaze me with what he knows and learns when I don't think he is learning anything! He is very excited to start preschool in August and I am also quite excited too!

Brynn is getting bigger! She has a doctors appointment on June 9th and I am so excited to see how much weight she has gained. She feels heavier when I am holding her for an extended amount of time. I am just waiting for her to kit that 20 lb mark so she can turn around in her carseat, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't weigh that much yet! She is starting to talk more...she can say Jaxon (and it actually sounds like Jaxon), Dad, and Tess. She isn't walking quite yet, but I'm pretty sure she will be soon...she can stand on her own, but she is such a chicken and when we realizes she is doing it, so drops down as fast as she can, little stinker!

Jason and I are just having fun being parents and are so excited for the warmer weather to finally be here. Jason planted our garden on Monday (in the rain) and we are so excited to have tomatoes in a couple of months. I'm glad Jason likes to do that kind of stuff because I don't really like to do it. Thanks sweetie!

I am actually in St. George right now visiting my parents. We got here on Tuesday and will be here until Saturday. I decided it would be a lot easier to keep my house clean if we weren't there! Jaxon and Brynn are having so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa. It's nice to get away for a little while even though we miss Jason! (too bad he has to work!)

One more bit of exciting news...some of you may already know this and others don't and I was going to try to not say anything for another month or so, but here we go...We are having another baby! I am due on November 19 (Jason thinks it would be fun if the baby were born two weeks early and his birthday November 5, I wouldn't mind as long as everything were ok!) We don't know if it is a girl or a boy yet, but we are pretty excited and time has gone by pretty quick. I can't believe I am already 15 weeks along! That means we get to find out what it is in about a month! So, that's our exciting news.

I hope you weren't all bored with my long post, I just thought I would write a little update and I had time, so why not!

10 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Kendra!!! OMG! You are pregnant!! That is awesome!! And, Nov. 19th is my birthday!!! woohoo!!! I am thrilled for you...why did we not know this yet?????? Have fun in St. George....let's please get Jaxon and Chloe together soon...she asks about him all the time! Congrats again! That is wonderful news...how are you feeling? tired maybe....let me know if I can keep your kids for the afternoon one day to help you out....Michelle

The Kay Family said...

Say what?!?!?!? Well C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S! I hope you are doing well (especially with the stress of selling your house) and feeling good. I'll be excited to hear about the transition from 2-3 kids. I am glad to hear that you are alive!

kendragreensides said...

Michelle, you are so funny! Not many people knew so don't feel bad. I think besides my family there were about three other people that knew. I really want to get Chloe and Jaxon together, he loves playing with her! Most often, she is is "favorite friend"! Thanks for the offer to watch my kids, luckily I have been feeling pretty good, hopefully it stays that way!

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! How have you been feeling? Brynn and Logan are the same age, and I can't imagine trying to chase after him and Leah and dealing with morning sickness! Or are you one of the lucky ones that doesn't get sick? Congratulations, Kendra! We're so excited for you! Keep us posted on how everything goes!

mIcHeLLe said...

Ok...well next week we'll get the kids over to play together....or go to the park or something? I am glad you are feeling ok....that will be fun to have Brynn and this baby close in age!

Crystal said...

I would add my Say What??? to Janene's! Wow. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate, with keeping your house together and growing a family. What fun. Congratulations.

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Hey, congrats!! I hope you are feeling okay, I can't believe you will be on #3! Let me know how it goes. How exciting. your amazing!

amy + jeff said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeing well. I am so excited for you and number three.

Annelise said...

Of course Jackson doesn't want to sit down and learn, he wants to play! You need to try to teach him with games and toys. Danny would never want to just sit down and learn. You should try the leap frog alphabet thing that we have, he loves that.

Amy C said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Sounds like you are keeping busy! Good luck with selling the house.