Wednesday, June 11, 2008

St. George Pictures

Well, I've finally gotten around to downloading the pictures from our St. George trip a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun while we were there, I don't think the kids ever got bored!

Jaxon and Brynn swinging at a very fun park a few minutes from my parents' house. I wish Daybreak would do something like this! This was Brynn's first time swinging and she absolutely loved it!

Jaxon climbed this rock wall thing all by himself, well maybe Grandpa helped a little bit, but he did really well!

About 10 minutes from my parents house there is a little lake with all of this really fine red sand so we took the kids to play in the sand an they loved it! I didn't think Brynn would like it much, but she had so much fun. It was nice because it wasn't like the sand on the beach that sticks to you and you can never get it off, if just comes right off. We had a lot of fun here!


This is a pictures of Jaxon at the pool using his cool water soaker things. He had so much fun swimming and did a great job. Brynn liked swimming too, but I didn't have any good pictures of her at the pool.

Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun time! We love coming to visit you! I'm sure we'll be back soon!

No comments: