Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brynn's One Year Pictures & Jaxon's Three Year Pictures

We had another session with our wonderful photographer, our very talented neighbor Emily last Friday. We took the kids down by the lake and took some pictures then went to a park right by our house to do some more. The kids were pretty good, oh who am I kidding, they weren't that good at all! Brynn was good for the first 10 minutes and Jaxon was a booger to start with, but I think she still got some great shots. Emily said she was embarrassed to give the CD to me because she didn't think they turned out very good...all this stuff about lighting and the background, stuff I don't really notice too much! She really wants to do them again, so I told her if she had to...who can have too many pictures of their sweet children right? There are a lot more pictures I could have posted, but I thought that would be like cruel and unusual punishment to some of you, so here are some of my favorites! Ok, I'm off to pick up the house and wake the kids up from their nap so they can show our house...AGAIN!













3 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

those are adorable!!!!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

The pictures are adorable! I can't believe how fast time has gone, Jaxon is already 3, and you have your third on the way. Better let us all know what it is going to be!

The Tomlinsons said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love the pictures, your family is beautiful.