Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Slacker!

So, I know I haven't been posting as much as I used to and I haven't done a scrap book page in who knows how long, but it seems every time I sit down at the computer and do all the stuff I have to do, I am tired and decide to go read a book then fall asleep for about a 1/2 hour on the couch. I know it sounds pretty lazy, but I have been so stinkin' tired this pregnancy I figure I better nap while I can because in about 5 months, I won't have that luxury. So, as long as my kids are still napping at the same time, I am going to try to sneak in a nap here or there!

Brynn had her weight check on Monday and she is up to 17 lbs 7 oz, so she gained 1.5 lbs in 6 weeks which the doctor was very happy about. I am pretty happy too, only 2.5 lbs to go until she can turn around in her carseat! We're hoping by her 15 month appointment on July 30!

I also had a doctors appointment last week on Thursday and everything is great and the really exciting part is that we scheduled the big ultrasound for June 26! I am very excited and can hardly wait!

4 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

I am with you! Take a nap!!! You know they will be few and far between in a few short months! I can't wait to hear your u/s results...you will tell us, right?

Lindsie said...

Congrats on the weight gain for Brynn. That's wonderful. Hang in there for the seat turning...if it goes too long...give me call. I understand!! Also, congrats on your pregnancy.

The Tomlinsons said...

I can't believe you're expecting #3! Wow, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were in HS and had no adult resopnsibilities! I say nap all you want and don't feel a bit guilty about it! And eat whatever you want, too:)

The Kay Family said...

I'm glad to see that you are still alive!! I don't blame you for taking a nap whenever you can sneak one in. I am glad to hear that Brynn has grown a little too. Get some rest while you can!!