Friday, August 1, 2008

Where Oh Where Could They Be?

Wonder what I am talking about, well my garbage cans of course! So, we have been in our house for a week now and still no garbage cans. Now, I am not talking about inside garbage cans, I am talking about the big outside garbage cans. Do you know how hard it is to live without those things?! Do you know how much trash you have after moving into a new house? It's not like I didn't do what I was supposed to, I just think the people at South Jordan City are not that bright! I went in on the 21st of July and filled out all the paperwork and told them even though it was an existing house, we needed garbage cans. Then, when we still hadn't seen them by the 29th, I called and they said we should have them in 24 hours. Well guess what, we still don't have them and I am a little frustrated about it if you can't tell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your trash problems.... They are relay good out hear... usual 24 hours or less. I hope you get them soon... If not I know where a dumpster is that you can use. :)

Lia said...

I had the same problem when we first moved in. It's really frustrating. Start taking midnight drives to dump your garbage in the construction dumpters, aye?

The Tomlinsons said...

Sorry to hear about the problems. It is never fun.