Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Made It!

So, we are finally all moved in...wahoo! Now, I said moved in, but I didn't say unpacked, actually, I think we are doing pretty well considering we've only been in since Friday night. I think I have unpacked most of the boxes that are in the house, but there are more in the garage, but I am not sure what's in them! I haven't unpacked the food storage though...that does not sound fun to me at all, but it has to get done. A word to the wise, if you are planning on moving soon...don't start food storage, it is a pain to move, but I am so grateful we have it! I am going to have to break into it soon, because I am running out of wipes and that where all he wipes are stored. There are seriously like twenty big boxes of just food storage stuff...wish me luck!

Thanks to my parents, who drove up all the from St. George to help us unpack, even though I tried to convince them not to, but I am so grateful they came up because they were such a huge help! I couldn't get my Dad to sit down and stop working the whole time they were here. Thanks to him, I have stuff hanging on my walls and everything! I think Jason is very happy about that because he hates to hang stuff!

Thanks to Jason, we even had blinds up by Saturday, which is good considering we have 16 windows on the main floor, so we felt like we were in a fishbowl! We love our new house and if you are ever in the neighborhood and want to stop by to see us, feel free, we love visitors!

4 comments:

amy + jeff said...

Yeah for a new house. WE are moving soon, and so I have started to eat our food storage. Every night we have to eat one item in dinner. I know we should pack it up, but to me it is easier to eat...terrible I know. Good for you to move yours.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are in. The girls and I would love to come and say Hi... but with trying to get ready for school we will see how it goes... call if you need anything

Jess

Amy C said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys got all moved, and I hope that the unpacking continues to go quickly! How nice that your parents came up to help you!

The Tomlinsons said...

I'm glad you're all moved in to your new house! I hate moving! It give you a good look at all of the junk you have that you really don't need to exist... I'm sure it's looking great. Post some pictures of the finished/decorated product!