Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're Having a...

Baby! Just kidding...we had our ultrasound last Thursday (I'm a little slow at getting this news posted aren't I?). Well, the ultrasound tech told us first we were having a girl and I was happy, but I had thought all along it was a boy, so I was thinking my instincts were totally off. But then, when she was almost done, she looked a little closer and decided that it wasn't a girl after all, but that it was a boy! So, my instincts weren't wrong after all! He looks healthy and everything looks good, so we are very grateful for that! We are very excited to have another boy and Jaxon is also pretty excited although, I don't think he would have cared either way. I have some pictures and video, but I don't have time to post them right now, but I might get around to that later!

4 comments:

Amy C said...

Congrats! That's exciting that you are having another boy! Everytime I've ever gone, I was hoping for a girl, but never got it. Maybe someday :) How have you been feeling throughout the pregnancy?

mIcHeLLe said...

oh yeah! how fun for Jaxon to have a baby brother!! Congrats!

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday Kendra! Hope you have a great day!

Crystal said...

wow! congradulaitnos on everthing, a baby, selling your house, that is quite the feat and the new one! Oh and a happy birthday too. What a great month huh?