Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaxon!

Today my cute little man turned 3! I can't even believe he is that old, it seems so crazy to me! We started a tradition last year where we decorate the door of the birthday person, so last night Jason and I were up until like midnight decorating Jaxon's door...we just put up some streamers and taped some suckers and treats on the door. Well, this morning Jaxon called for me (he stays in his bed until I come to get him) and said he needed to go to the bathroom. Well, as soon as I opened the door and he saw it was all decorated he said, "Happy birthday to me!" It was so cute!

The rest of our day was spent going to the gym, making a Buzz Lightyear cake, Jaxon eating way too many treats, and me making last minute trips to the store for presents (both my birthday and his birthday snuck up on me this year and I was not preapred!).

We had a little party with family tonight and Jaxon got a lot of fun stuff. He got a new big boy bike from the grandparents, and we gave him a bunch of stuff to play with outside, but the biggest hit of the night was the kitchen we got him! He absoultely loves it and would not stop playing with it all night! Then we had cake and ice cream and all the fun stuff.

I have to say the best part of the night was when Jaxon and his cousins decided to go inside and play and the adults stayed outside to visit. Well, I sent Jason inside to get something and to his surprise, he opened the door and saw that Jaxon had opened about three of his presents without us knowing! We had already given him the kitchen and he opened presents until he found dishes and food to go with it! What a silly little boy!

Once again, I will hopefully post some pictures tomorrow, things have been a little crazy around here lately!

No comments: