Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Name War Continues

Ok, first of all, thanks to all of you for voting on my poll and even more thanks for picking Landon over Ammon! I think I have convinced Jason that Ammon is a not what we should name this child, but it wasn't easy!

He has now come up with a new name that I must admit I don't hate, but I think I still like Landon better. The name is Jordan...now I like the name Jordan, but my fear is that it has become more popular for girls in the last little while. I'm not sure why this a big deal, but it's my only argument against Jordan and for Landon.

So, if you would, take a couple of seconds and vote in my poll for which name you like better, or leave a comment and let me know...Thanks!

6 comments:

Julander Family said...

I vote Landon!!

If you will be in Heber this Saturday the 27th. Come join us for some girl time @ Holly Mahoney's house @ noon. Bring a salad to share and your kids are welcome. For an address check out the class of 2000 hotmail or email me! We're supporting Sara Villella in the passing of her Dad.
Thanks Em

Amy C said...

I love the name Landon. We actually considered naming Isaac that, but we had Isaac on the list since we started having kids, and it fit him! :) Good Luck, you guys are good to be this far in the name game, we never decided until the baby was already here!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

I still vote for Landon. I kind of agree with you that jordan is more geared toward girls lately. But either name you choose will be great.

Anonymous said...

I would stay away from Jordan. I know 10 little girl Jordans... and one poor little boy who now goes by J.D. becuse he wanted a boys name LOL

Kolbi Young said...

Hi Kendra! I randomly ran into your blog ;) It is very cute, and I am super impressed with your digital scrapbooking skills! I haven't coverted yet, but I picked up over 100 photos at Costco yesterday to scrapbook and was completely overwhelmed......maybe soon!!!! I may need some advice ;)

And I still like Landon! Good luck with that ;) I'm rooting for you!!!

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the name Jordan....but only for a girl. There are alot of them so it maynot be good either way.