Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party

We have a mommy and me playgroup that we go to on Wednesdays...well some Wednesdays...sometimes I have a hard time getting there...slacker mom that I am. Two of the moms put together this awesome party and my kids had a ton of fun. We were about 1/2 hour late (I had to go to the gym because my favorite step class is on Wed and I didn't want to miss it...selfish I know!) so we didn't get as much time to decorate our boxes with cute halloween decorations, but the kids still got to do it a little bit!

Then they had a fun story time and some fun games like ghost bowling, pin the face on the pumpkin, and musical pumpkin. My kids had a great time! Then the kids got to decorate cookies...Brynn was a total disaster by the time it was done, but she had fun! I realized I didn't get a picture of Jaxon in his costume at the party because we took it off so he didn't get frosting all over it...but he sure looked cute!
















No comments: