Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Okay...I don't know what is up with the format of my posts, but I don't really want to take the time to fix it, so that's how it's going to stay...sorry! I realize also that my pictures are in the wrong order...sorry again!

Halloween was so much fun this year! Jaxon and Brynn were totally into it and they were all so darn cute! We started off by taking the customary pictures on the front porch...the kids couldn't wait to get going! Then we ventured off throughout the neighborhood!

Once Brynn realized what happened when you knocked on the door and said trick-or-treat, she was all over it! She loved it and was a real trooper...aside from being carried every now and then, she walked most of the time!

Jordan thought this trick-or-treating stuff was pretty cool too! Jason took him out of the stroller and took him to about eight houses and he thought it was great...as soon as he saw the candy, he quickly decided that he needed to get his hands on some of it, so we put him back in the stroller with a sucker and he was content the rest of the night.

Jaxon had kind of a rough year this year. He started off great...ready to get lots of candy, but about half way through we wanted to sit in the stroller and I told him no and that he needed to keep walking if he wanted more candy...well come to find out, he had a big blister on his foot! When I figured that out I let him ride in the stroller...I love the picture of Jaxon and Jordan in the stroller with Brynn standing by them...so cute!

Then we went home dumped out all the candy to see what the damage was...they got plenty! I am happy to report that I had about four peices and that is all I have had...willpower, not such an easy thing for me!

We had a great Halloween this year. It seems like it just gets more and more fun as the kids get older...I'm not sure I like them getting so big so fast, but they are so much fun!


















4 comments:

Hewitt Family said...

Poor Jaxon and his blister! That totally sucks. Fischer was like Bryn when he realized what happens at the door, all he kept saying "after he said thank you to the people of course" was "more treats daddy." It was way cute.

lacey said...

That is so cute! How fun. Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!!

The Tomlinsons said...

It looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Poor Jaxon! I smiled seeing all of your kids bundled up under their costumes (that doesn't seem to be a problem for us here in the desert!) It reminded me of when we were kids.

Lia said...

Your kids were so cute! I'm so glad you came up our way! And don't worry about posting photos in order. I post them all wrong most of the time!