Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Old Navy Jeans for Boys...

I need to know if anybody else hates little boy jeans from Old Navy? Seriously...I got Jordan and Jaxon four or five pair each because I got them pretty cheap and figured they should be pretty durable, right? Well, after Jordan wore his a grand total of two times, they had holes in the knee. Granted, he was still crawling a bit at the time and we have a lot of tile in our house, so I blamed it on that and banned him from wearing pants in the house until he was exclusively walking (he now only has one pair of Old Navy jeans with no holes). Mind you, I pulled out some jeans Jaxon had when he was a baby from Target and they have held up great with Jordan wearing them just as much as he wore the Old Navy ones.

Well, today I am getting Jaxon's shoes on for school and what do I see...a HOLE in his Old Navy jeans! I know boys are hard on pants, but really...it's not like Jaxon has been crawling around on the floor and dragging his knee on the floor...I just don't get it! I drives my crazy!

Now I am going to have to fork our some more money to get some decent pairs of jeans for these boys who I don't think are extremely hard on clothing, but apparently they are on Old Navy jeans, or maybe Old Navy jeans just suck!

5 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

I am with you 100%...I have switched to The Children's Place for my boys' shopping....much nicer quality...much much! There is one at Jordan Landing....and they hold up pretty good from one of my boys to the other.

Annelise said...

Wow. That is good to know. I have only bought one pair of jeans there but I did buy a sweater that Danny wore a few times last winter from old navy and there is a big hole in the shoulder. So annoying!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Childrens place, gymboree, or JC penny jeans. They have a thicker knee. My boys are ROUGH, and old navy and gap jeans STINK!! I even had a pair for myself, and I bent over, and the knee tore. I just about cursed!! Also, target has always been good, and they are under $8. So if they tear, no biggy. I have had my mother in law sew or iron on patches on the INSIDE of the pant so it gives more strength in the knee.

The Tomlinsons said...

I won't buy Old Navy jeans for anyone in my family anymore. I don't know how many pair I've personally worn that got holes in the knees!

Heidi said...

OMGosh...guess what? I just googled "old navy jeans holes in knees" and this was the FIRST thing to come up. How funny is that?

All the jeans my GIRLS got for Christmas have holes in the knees already. Can you believe it? I'm hoping they'll exchange them...it's ridiculous!