Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love my vehicle!

We have a huge vehicle...a Ford Excursion. I didn't like it when we first got it because I thought it was way too big. We've had it for about two years now and I like it fine now, and I started to like it ever more after tonight.

Jason's parents need to borrow our Excursion this weekend to pull a trailer up to Bear Lake, so that means we have Jason's dad's Nissan Murano. It's a nice car and I like it well enough, but tonight we drove to Costco in it and I was about to pull my hair out! In our Excursion, none of my kids are sitting close enough together to be able to touch each other (the beauty of an SUV that sits 8!). Well, in the Murano, they are all sitting very close to each other and can touch each other as they wish...not a good thing! We had to hear Brynn and Jaxon complain multiple times about getting hit, pinched, spit on, etc.

In our Excursion, Jaxon and Brynn are in the very back seat...far away from us, so the sound isn't quite as intense as it is when they are super close to us like they are in the Murano. I swore I was going to go deaf...seriously, it was like they were trying to pierce my eardrums!

So, that's what I am thankful for today...a car big enough that none of my kids can touch each other. It may be as big as a tank, but I like it!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

lol, I can relate! My car isn't quite as big as yours, and sometimes my kids do fight and can touch each other, but I'm so glad they aren't all so close they can touch. They sat close in our old car, and it was so nice to get our new one. (We need to get our kids together to play sometime!)

The Tomlinsons said...

That's funny! I noticed your "tank" when we saw you last fall in St. George, and I was impressed that you drive such a big car!