Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick-or-Treating

 Trick-or-treating this year was awesome...aside from the freezing cold wind and rain, but beside that it was great.  Want to know why it was so great?  Well I'll tell you...it was the first year we didn't have to carry a child, or a child didn't have to ride in the stroller.  We took the stroller along just in case one of the kids pooped out and needed a ride, but no one wanted to use it until Brynn got too cold and wanted to be covered up.  It was pure heaven!

They had so much fun!  They all ran from  house to house and knew exactly what to do.  Jordan was a trooper...he didn't want to get in the stroller toward the end, but we made him because it was so cold!  It was so much fun to watch them having so much fun!

I should mention...I did get a picture of them all together in their costumes before we left, but it is on Jason's phone, so these are the best I can do :)

For the record...Jaxon was Buzz Lightyear, Brynn was a princess,
and Jordan was Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch)...not to be confused with Eyore...everybody thought he was Eyore...eventually I got tired of correcting everybody and just told them said, "Yes, he's Eyore."

1 comment:

Lia said...

So cute! I remember being so excited when I didn't have to carry one around.