Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was super fun...my kids were really into it and that made it really fun!  It was a little bit different this year though...my parents usually come up and we do a big Christmas Eve dinner at our house then they are there in the morning to watch the kids open presents.  Well, because of the time my dad took off to go to Disneyland, he wasn't able to get enough time off to come up for Christmas :(  We were bummed, but understood, so we were going to do something with my sister and her family, but they were all sick...and we didn't want to get sick...not my idea of fun!  So, we spent Christmas Eve with Jason's family...which was fun too.  We went and saw Tangled (super cute!) then went to Jason's parents house and ate dinner, played games, the kids opened one gift each, then headed home and waited for Santa!

Christmas morning was fun and exciting...Jason and I were both very tired because we had wrapped the night before, then Jordan was up until 2 because he wasn't feeling well...but at least the kids slept in until around 7:30...that was nice.  The kids had a great time opening their presents and discovering they must have been on the nice list!

We spent all morning breaking toys out of the impossible to open boxes and putting the toys together.  Then at around 1, we headed over to Jason's parents house to continue our Christmas celebration with dinner, presents and visiting.  It was super fun!

We missed having my parents over for Christmas, but still had a great Christmas overall...enjoy the pictures!
Decorating cookies for Santa

Opening one present on Christmas Eve...the cousins got pajamas, but my kids have SO many pajamas, I decided to get them a little toy instead...they were a hit!

Breaking into the stockings...this year we put the tree downstairs, but the stockings were still upstairs...it was actually kind of fun that way!

This year we had the kids take turn opening presents...it actually worked quite well, they were all very patient, much to my surprise!


Brynn loves her My Little Pony house!

I am not sure how Santa knew Jaxon wanted Wheezy that he saw at Disneyland...he must be one smart man!

Waiting to open their presents from Grandma & Grandpa...Jordan was taking a nap...he wasn't feeling very well :(

All the grand kids got Pillow Pets...they were so excited!  Brynn got a ladybug, Jaxon got a lion and Jordan got a penguin. 

They look pretty happy with their new presents huh?

2 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Chloe got that same my little pony house...too cute!

Lia said...

Oh I love Christmas with little kiddos! Looks like you guys had a great time. Merry Christmas!