Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nine months old!

So, I took Brynn to the doctor today for her nine month appointment, she technically nine months until tomorrow, but oh well! I actually took her to the doctor yesterday too because she was sick and she started getting a fever too, so I was worried that it might be RSV. Well, thank goodness it isn't RSV, but she has a double ear infection and a cold, so she is miserable, but at least it's not too serious. As long as she has some Motrin in her, she is fine!

Today the doctor said she looked really good. She is 14 lbs. 15 oz. and 27" tall. She is in the 3rd percentile for weight and the 50th for height! She gained almost three pounds in three months. I told Jason she is going to be rear facing in her carseat forever because she has to be a year AND 22 lbs, so it's going to be a while! She still doesnt' have any teeth, but the doctor said her bottom teeth should be popping through anytime, but I've been saying that for like three months! She is also not crawling yet (which I am totally fine with!) the doctor said it is probably because she is so small, her muscles just aren't strong enough to hold her up for very long, so we have to get her some muscles, then I bet she won't stay in one place for very long! Anyway, that is my update on Brynn!

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Oh, I am so glad to hear that it isn't RSV, but still, it sounds like she is pretty sick. I hope ya'll get feeling better soon!!

Crystal and Jake said...

It is so fun to hear about your little girl, esp. since she is just two weeks behind mine! Hope next month is healthier.