Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just so you know...

Even though I have been getting a ton of scrapbooking done...my kids are taken care of, my house is clean and I haven't really chagned much about my daily routine...don't know where I am finding the time to do all this...but I am loving it! I am off to Park City tomorrow for a girls weekend with about 15 ladies from my neighborhood...I am SO excited. I am debating on whether to take the laptop to do more scrapbooking or not...I think I will, if I have time I'll do it, if not, it will still be waiting when I get home on Sunday!









I think I may get Brynn's book done in record time if I keep this up! I only have five more months to do for her 2nd year book! I actually like the way I'm doing it...keeping it pretty simple without too much frill...that's the way I am, I am a simple kind of girl, so I guess it's only appropriate that it should spill over into my scrapbooking!





















No comments: