Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brynn's Birhtday Party

Brynn turned 3 yesterday! I can't believe she is already three..where does the time go?

For some reason, I decided to do friend birthday parties when my kids turned three...what was I thinking?!?

On Friday I decided to have a birthday party for Brynn with her cute playgroup friends. I had planned a bunch of fun things, but sadly, most of them didn't turn out quite as I had expected, so the party didn't go quite as expected either! Luckily the kids are only three, so they couldn't really care less as long as they get some cupcakes and a treat bag as they leave :)





Brynn all dressed up in her pretty princess dress! The crown lasted for about two minutes, but it was cute while it was on!

Brynn had to give everyone a hug after she opened their presents.







The one boy in Brynn's playgroup...he was her prince for the day! Such a handsome little man he is! We made wands for one of the activities and I decided he probably wouldn't enjoy it that much, so I bought this sword for him instead...he seemed to enjoy it


My first activity I had planned didn't work out too well, so I had the kids just dance around to princess music instead...they seemed to enjoy it...for five minutes at least :)

Look at that sweet smile...she was in heaven with all of the attention she was getting!



No comments: