Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I know I have been posting a lot of things that Jaxon has been saying, but he says some of the cutest things and I want to remember them.

A couple of Sunday's ago, we were sitting around waiting to go to church and Jaxon looked at me and told me he loved me. I told him I loved him more and he looked at me and said, "I love you a dillion to the priesthood power!"

Just a little background...when we were in Disneyland in February Jaxon had asked Jason what the biggest number was and Jason looked it up on his phone and it ended up being some weird number that ended in "ion" so now whenever Jaxon wants to compare something to a really big number he picks the word "dillion"...not sure where he got it from, but I think it's cute!

4 comments:

Amy C said...

I think that's so cute! I think it's great you are documenting what your kids say. It's so easy to forget. We need to get together one of these days and let the kids play!

Lacey said...

You and your family are so cute!! Love you all!

Annelise said...

Haha! That is hilarious. As long as he has the priesthood power in there, he will beat you.

The Tomlinsons said...

So cute! I love the things kids say. And the "priesthood power" part was adorable!`