Friday, February 1, 2008

2/1/08



So, I don't think I am going to get a page done today. I was cleaning like crazy because my office was a disaster! Then I added some new pictures to the blog also, so I am going to start a page, but I don't think I will be able to finish it! If I do, I will post it though!

Just kidding! I didn't think I would be able to get anything done, but my kids are taking great naps and I realized I need to add these pictures to Brynn's book, so they were already done for Jaxon's book, but I changed a lot of the pictures, so I did spend like 1/2 hour on them! I decided I really need to fit more pictures on my pages because Brynn's book is already 50 pages and I'm barely to October! Yikes!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

SO SO Cute! I know I always say the same thing, but it is so true!

Anonymous said...

cutie pages... I know the more photos per page thing... I have noticed something digi scrappers put very few photos on a page... I think because they can change the size of the photos so easily... where as paper scrappers our goal is always more more more....

Annelise said...

I love those pictures! You look so pretty especially in the picture of you and Brynn on the second page.