Monday, February 18, 2008

2/18/08


I actually got a page done today! I didn't think I was going to, but Jason is at our neighbor's house, so instead of watching TV, I decided to scrapbook! I am done with Disneyland pictures, yay! I thought I had a lot more pictures than I did, but I'm glad I'm done with them. I finished with the Disneyland pictures just in time to go to Disneyland again...we are going to Disneyland on March 9th and are very excited! That's twice for Brynn before her first birthday...what a lucky girl! Now it's on to Halloween pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The colors in this are wonderful... The paper and embellishments work so well with the photos... ( ok you know I have to ask where did you get the stuff :) ) This is such a fun, the bright colors just draw you into the lo... Oh and on a side note. I have that shirt... what a small world.;)