Monday, February 11, 2008

2/11/08


I barely got one finished today! It was a crazy day...I took meals to two families in my ward who had babies...in the last week and a half we have had six babies born in my ward. Anyway, on top of that, I got a workout in, took Jaxon to a playgroup, went grocery shopping, cleaned the house, and did some laundry. Needless to say, when I could finally relax a bit and try to get a page done, it was nice. However, when I finally sat down at the computer, I decided to start downloading more papers and kits instead of finish my page, but I finally finished it and here it is. I was just trying to hurry and finish it, so it's not that great, but it's ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. you are so good to keep up with this... I have actually been on a roll the last few days and completed 4 lo... Madison is now officially 6 months old ( in her scrapbook hehe)