Friday, March 21, 2008

3/21/08


Well since I was awake this morning at 4:00 and couldn't sleep because my throat, ear, neck, and head hurt so much, I decided that I should work on a page. I am finally starting to feel better now, hopefully I will get rid of this crap very soon!

On a bright note, I was looking through my pictures last night and I am so close to being caught up with Brynn! I think I only have one or two pages left then our Disneyland trip and I am caught up! I am so excited! Now I just have to start on Jaxon's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow good job on almost being caught up... I am 5 years behind on Madison, and 8 years behind on Breanna. But i am almost done with both of there baby albums... then I get to do some Disney photos. WAHOOOO!!! Hay on your feeling icky stuff.. Try orange juice. When Jon and the girls where down i had a day or so that i was starting to feel down. I just pounded down the O.j. and it seamed to really help... Worth a try :)

Steelman Co. said...

Kendra! This is such a cute blog! I love the digital scrapbooking pages. How do you do that? Ryan and I have a blog too, you should check it out! There isn't much to it yet since we just started it. It's Steelmanco.blogspot.com By the way, if you didn't know this is stephanie ohm. :)