Monday, March 3, 2008

3/3/08


Welcome to March! I am so excited Spring is getting closer, I am so sick of the cold weather! We just got back from a weekend at the cabin in Bear Lake, so I have been spending a good part of the day unpacking our packs, just to have to repack them for our trip to St. George and Disneyland on Friday. It's a pain to pack for two kids!

Anyhow...here is a page for today. Let me know if you think the colors and elements and paper goes well together. I used two different kits, so I hope they work well together, I think they are ok, but let me know what you think.

I can't guarantee I will get a page done everyday this week because I have a lot to do before we leave!

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

I think the page looks great!! The elements totally go together. It is always such a pain to get ready for a trip, and an even bigger pain unpacking. I can't imagine doing it twice all in one week! Good luck and have fun on your trip!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Wow, it looks good. I like the colors you chose to put together. I've heard a lot about digital scrapbooking, and it looks like fun. I think maybe I could get creative with it. You did a great job, have fun in Disneyland. Enjoy the weather!!