Sunday, March 16, 2008

No More Mister Nice Guy!

Well, I guess it should be, "no more miss nice girl." Anyway...Brynn has found a way to protest if she doesn't like what someone is doing. We discovered this about three weeks ago when we were in Sacrament meeting up in Bear Lake. Brynn was playing the a magna-doodle toy and Jaxon wanted it. Well Brynn is usually so easy going, I took it from her and gave it to Jaxon...Big mistake! Brynn let us know her displeasure right away with a huge scream! So, I took her out for a minute and she seemed fine, so we went back in. Well, Jaxon tried to take something else from her with the same results.

Later that day as we were driving home, I was telling Jaxon that Brynn is no longer going to let you get away with taking her toys and doing whatever you want. He didn't really have much to say, but as the week progressed, he understood what I was talking about. It used to be that if he wanted a toy she was playing with, he could get her another toy and take the one he wanted, not anymore!

Brynn is such a sweet girl that it is kind of funny to hear this loud screech come from her, but in a way I am glad that she's learned to stand up for herself in her own way!

3 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Don't ya love it?? It will only get worse!! But then they will also be able to play together more so it kind of evens out!! I hope you had a good Disney trip and had fun in the sun!!

mIcHeLLe said...

you go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is a Greensides thing... Madison can shader glass with her screem... Good luck :)