Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

So, back in the middle of October, my parents came up from St. George for the weekend and were nice enough to take us all to the zoo! I'm so glad they suggested it because I had been wanting to take the kids, but hadn't quite made it yet, so it was perfect timing. It was also so nice because the weather was perfect still! We had a great time. The kids loved it! Brynn was actually pretty into it and loved seeing and talking to the monkeys and tigers. I opted to stay outside when everyone else went inside the reptiles and small animal building (that place stinks!), but my mom said she loved it and had a great time in there! Jaxon loved the zoo too, he was pretty fascinated with how big the elephant's "P.U" (in our house that is poo) was and liked pretty much everything else. We had a great time...thanks Grandma & Grandpa

Jaxon was a little tired by the time we took this picture by the big gorilla, but he did it for me anyway! Brynn got scared when we went upstairs in the giraffe barn place...I don't know if she didn't like being that high up, or if the giraffes were a little too close for comfort!
Brynn could have stayed in the monkey house all day long, she loved it! She loved it even more when Grandma held her though!

Jaxon in awe at how big the elephant P.U. was!

Brynn wasn't too sure about being on the rhino!

No comments: