Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today is Jason's 29th birthday...only one more year until the big 3-0! I thought I would take a little time and write 29 reasons why he is so great, although, he will never see it unless I tell him to look at our blog because he never posts anything, or even looks at our blog for that matter, but here it goes:

1. He is an amazing dad.
2. He is the best husband I could ever ask for.
3. He is very handy.
4. He can fix just about anything (which saves us A LOT of money!)
5. He can build just about anything (you know, like a cabin in Bear Lake, a basement, those kind of small things! This also saves us A LOT of money).
6. He is always looking for things he can do for me, especially lately while I have been not so comfortable because of this little baby inside of me!
7. Just the other night, he could tell I was totally exhausted (maybe it was the fact that I was about to fall asleep during dinner!) and he told me to go lay down and he would watch the kids.
8. That same night, he fixed the vacuum I had torn apart and put back together earlier that day. When I put it together I had a couple of extra parts and it didn't work as well, but when he put it back together it worked great and he didn't have any extra parts!
9. He wakes up with the kids almost every Saturday so I can sleep in, even if it's just for a 1/2 hour and he has done this since Jaxon was born!
10. We like very much a like which makes agreeing on things a little bit easier, most of the time.
11. No matter what kind of day he has had, he very rarely brings his work home no matter how stressed he is and that is very nice!
12. He is always willing to watch the kids while I go to girls night out or to get my hair done or anything like that.
13. He isn't afraid to change poopy diapers!
14. If I didn't think of something obvious, he doesn't make me feel stupid.
15. He cooks Sunday dinner and he cooks whenever he has time to. I must admit, he is a better cook than I am. I can follow a recipe just fine, but he doesn't necessarily need a recipe and it turns out great.
16. He is my best friend.
17. He is very obedient. If the prophet told him to do anything, he would without question.
18. He has been very worried about getting our food storage started which at first drove me crazy, but now I am very thankful for it because you never know what might happen!
19. He has a very strong testimony and isn't afraid to share it.
20. He is a worthy priesthood holder.
21. He puts up with all of my quirks no matter how annoying they are!
22. He would do anything for his family no matter what he had to sacrifice.
23. Our kids never doubt the love he has for them.
24. I never doubt the love he has for me and know it will always be that way!
25. He doesn't care what other people think about him, he's not always trying to impress other people by being something he's not.
26. He doesn't feel like he has to "keep up with the Jones'" and I love that about him!
27. He is always looking for ways to improve himself and improve the life of his family, what a great guy.
28. He is always a great example to me, especially when it comes to scripture reading and daily prayers.
29. He is mine forever and ever!

Happy birthday sweetheart! The kids and I love you very much and hope you have a great birthday...hopefully you will get a new son for your birthday (I'm crossing my fingers!). I would have added a picture of Jason, but our computer is being dumb and Jason had to bring one home from work for us to use and it doesn't have any of our pictures on it, so that's the reason there is no picture...but I will work on it!

No comments: