Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

We had a really fun Halloween this year! Both my kids were really into trick-or-treating and thought it was a lot of fun. Jason's sister Tiffany and her little boy Gage came with us and it's a good thing because Jaxon wouldn't say trick-or-treat when he knocked on the door...come to think of it, he wouldn't even knock on the doors...he made Gage do it all!

Brynn had a great time and carried her own bag of candy most of the time, even when it got really full and heavy. Toward the end, I would walk up to the door with Jaxon and Jason had Brynn on his shoulders and didn't come to the door, but stayed on the sidewalk. Well, she would get pretty upset if I didn't show her that I got her a piece of candy too...she didn't want to miss out!

We had a lot of fun and are so glad we live in such a fun neighborhood, I think Jason and I had as good of a time as the kids did seeing and talking to everyone too!


Brynn didn't want anymore pictures taken, but I wanted one of her and Jaxon together and this was the best I got!
She didn't want to stand up, maybe the Dumbo ears were throwing off her balance!
Jaxon loved this costume (thanks Shellie for letting us borrow it!) and I think he was pretty darn cute in it!
Aren't they all so cute!
Brynn's dragging behind a little bit, we had been out for a while!

3 comments:

Lia said...

They look so cute!! I love the last picture. I remember when Kowhai was so small and we'd be pushing her on to the next house so Nik didn't have to go home before he was done. Phil always ended up taking her home. Oh how times flies! Now Nik doesn't go our anymore and Kowhai still doesn't like doing it for long.

The Tomlinsons said...

Very Cute!

Lacey said...

You have the cutest family!