Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Day!

Isn't Christmas morning so fun with little kids. Our kids slept in until about 8:00...which is very rare, but seeing as how they were up until after 10:00 the night before I can see why they did! When they woke up we had to remind Jaxon that it was Christmas and that Santa had come, then he rushed out to see all of the presents. This was my attempt to get a picture of them together in front of the tree...apparently, Brynn thought the presents were for laying on! (Jordan is not in this picture because he was still asleep...don't worry he got fun presents like diapers and wipes and a toy or two!)

We started with stockings first...Jaxon was pretty excited about his flossers because Santa had brought them last year and he told us that he hoped Santa didn't forget to bring them this year too!



Brynn didn't really get the whole present thing this year, but she liked all the fun toys she got!

All Jaxon asked Santa for was the Wall E movie and a Wall E toy...lucking Santa pulled through!





Then it was off to Jason's parents house to celebrate with his side of the family. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins and opening the fun presents Grandma & Grandpa Greensides got them. Jaxon got a Nerf gun....


And a remote control Lightning McQueen!

Brynn got one of the cutest dolls I have seen...
And a stroller to push her in (not sure why this is underlined!)

We had a great time visiting and hanging out with family. Christmas is such a special time and it is such a great time to reflect on our Savior and all that He has done for us. I am so thankful for my Savior and the sacrifice he made for me...I often think of Mary giving birth in the stable and how terrible that must have been ( I thought about this more this year after having just had a baby) but the knowledge she had of how important and special this baby was must have helped her through it. I am just so thankful for the Savior and the restored gospel and for my knowledge of it's truthfulness. I don't know what I would do without it1

No comments: