Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow!

The day after Christmas, Jason didn't have to work and we had a TON of snow here, so Jaxon really wanted to play in the snow...he actually really wanted to go sledding, but I forgot to get him a sled before Christmas and wouldn't you know...every single store around us was sold out of them, trust me...I called them all! So, we got the kids bundled up and Jason took them out in the yard to play...I was just heartbroken that I had to stay inside with Jordan (I'm not a big fan of playing in the snow!)


Yes, those are Jason's big socks over Brynn's legs and shoes, but I totally forgot she had some snow boots my sister had given me until she came in from playing in the snow...Duh! Brynn had fun for about 2 minutes then she was ready to come inside. Jason said as soon as her glove fell off and she touched the snow with her bare hands she was done!
Jaxon lasted a little longer, but not too much, I think he was out there a total of about 10 minutes before he was ready to come inside...all that work getting them dressed in their snow gear and it's over in 10 minutes!

This picture is just out the door from our garage to the back yard, there is usally a step down to get on the grass, but the snow was so deep, there it was even with the concrete, so Jaxon just jumped right in face first!

No comments: