Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures that I think are fun...

Brynn wanted to color and stamp one day with Jaxon and apparently she thought the stamps looked like chapstick because that's what she used them as...isn't she cute? (Again...don't know why this is underlined, but oh well!)

Doesn't she have a cute cheesy smile? I love it when she pulls out Jaxon's Thomas chair right in the middle of the kitchen and sits down to read a book...so not in the way!
Jordan has decided that he would rather sleep in his carseat than in his crib, so I now put him to sleep in his carseat in his crib...which by the way is in my closet until the basement gets done! How fun!
Jordan is a little higher maintanence than my other kids were...here is a good example of that, he wasn't happy he wasn't being held!
But then he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and how can I resist holding him?
I took this picture yesterday...Brynn wanted to play with Jordan...her playing consists of trying to yank the binkie out of his mouth so he starts crying...isn't she sweet!

He's almost started liking sitting in the Bumbo...for about 30 seconds then he's done, but this picture was just so darn cute with his little smile. Yes that is a PINK Bumbo he's in, but I got it with Brynn and it was like $15 cheaper than usual, but pink was the only color they had, so he gets to sit in a pink Bumbo...oh well!

No comments: