Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jordan's Blessing Day!

On January 4th we blessed Jordan. It was such a special day...I always love baby blessings. I am posting these pictures for my mom and dad who weren't able to come because my mom was sick. I have to be honest and say that these pictures weren't taken until about a week and a half after the actual blessing day because I forgot to take pictures on the actual day...we did the same thing with Jaxon...I need to remember these things!



I am so thankful to have Jordan a part of our family...he's such a great blessing to us. It feels like he's been in our family forever and he's only been here two months! I think Heavenly Father sends us babies to remind us how much He loves us because if you think of how much you love your children, can you imagine how much Heavenly Father loves us...it's amazing isn't it?! I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation and for the knowledge that I have that families are eternal...what a great blessing and a great comfort!

We love you Jordan and are so glad you are part of our family!

1 comment:

jolley time said...

Kendra your family is so cute! how is three kids? I am putting off the third for as long as I can. You always make this mothering thing look easy your such a natural. You guys look great I am glad everything is going so well for you guys