Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was full of fun festivities. My parents came up from St. George to spend Christmas with us. This was actually my dad's first time meeting Jordan. I love this picture! Not the best quality, but precious non the less!

We hung out a while and got dinner cooking, then my sister and her family came for the evening. My grandma came to spend the evening with us as well...it was also her first time meeting Jordan

We all had a delicious dinner of prime rib...thanks Mom and Dad...and sat around and talked while the kids played. Then it was time for the kids to open their presents from Grandma & Grandpa! They were so excited. Jaxon got a cute Sesame Street blanket that Grandma made just for him, which he loves and sleeps with every night along with the pillow case she made!
If I let him, he would sleep in the cars pajamas Grandma made for him too, but I insist that they get washed every now and then!

Brynn got an adorable Pooh blanket and cute jammies too and a doll. As soon as she opened the bag and saw the blanket she was so excited! She instantly started cuddling the blanket!

Then she had to show Grandma Great what she got!

Then she was all tuckered out and needed to rest with her blanket and doll!


For dessert we broke out the chocolate fountain! The kids had a blast and got just a little bit messy!


Then it was time for bed to anxiously await the arrival of Santa!

We had a great Christmas Eve and were so thankful that my family could come and spend time with us...we loved it and had a great time!

No comments: