Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Basement is Finished!

The basement is finally finished! This picture is from the first night Jason pained down there...he was spraying the primer, and he had a great time doing it...not really! We are so happy to have it finished, well it's not totally finished, the bathroom isn't done yet, but we are happy to have it most of the way finished. I wish I had more pictures, but I don't right now, hopefully I will post more later, if I remember! Jaxon got moved down last night and he loves it...his room is so much bigger than is old one, he has more room to make bigger messes!

Thanks Jason for all the hard work you did to make our basement so beautiful!

1 comment:

Julander Family said...

Kendra,
I have a picture just like this of Pete. Isn't great what our hubbies will do for us!!!