Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soccer!

Jaxon had his first soccer game on Saturday, which was a miserably cold day! He was excited for his first game, then he got there! Just kidding, he actually had a lot of fun, but it was so cold! All the kids were crying, shivering, and just wanted to go home! Jaxon really did have a great time, but he thought the object of the game was to run with the kids and push them over...I guess if you can't win, cheat! We were playing against a team that was quite a bit older and bigger than our team. Add the fact that our kids didn't really know what they were doing, and we lost pretty badly, but the kids had fun, well most of them! I think Jaxon's favorite part was the oranges and juice! We look forward to this Saturday's game in the rain...is it ever going to get warm?!







3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love it! You got a way better picture of the boys than I did. Do you have orange duty or drink duty this sat.? I ask cause we wont be here and I was wondering if you wanted to take the banner to the game.

kendragreensides said...

We have Juice on the 9th, but we might not be here, do you want to switch...I could do oranges for you this Sat. I would be happy to take the banner for you...just drop it off anytime, or I can pick it up, just let me know. Aren't you sad you are going to miss another freezing, raining game :)

Brooke said...

Kari came and got the banner. I'd love to switch you btw. Thanks