Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girls Night Out

Well, I'm a little slow posting this one, but at least it got posted! On March 20, some very fun girls from my neighborhood had a girls night out. We went to Biaggi's at the Gateway...very delicious by the way.



then we walked around the Gateway and on our walk ran into this....
The one in the middle is Gev from So You Think You Can Dance. It was so cool to watch them dance, it was really amazing.

Of course we all had to get a picture with them...who wouldn't, right?

Jenn, Annelise, Lori, and I. Jenn and Annelise were my old neighbors (before I moved a half mile down the street) and Lori bought our old house.
Cami and I...we have known each other since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago and have been great friends since, same with Annelise in the picture above this one...Jaxon loves playing with their kids, they are really great friends! (FYI I HATE my hair in this picture and have since gotten it cut!)

We stayed overnight and a great hotel downtown and had a ton of fun...we did pedicure, facials, and talked and ate a lot, it was so much fun! I was awake until 4 am! Crazy, the one night I didn't have to wake up with a baby, I didn't take full advantage of it, but it was so nice to sit and relax and not have to take care if kids for one night! I had a great time with these girls and it was so much fun to get to know some of them more and to just have fun...I think we should do it again, soon!

I also have to say that I have the BEST husband for being so supportive of me going. I think he was almost more excited for me to go then I was because I haven't done anything like this for a long time. He wanted to make sure I had a great time. Not many husbands would be so supportive when it meant they had to take care of three kids by themselves, one being a four month old who doesn't sleep through the night yet! It was so nice knowing that the kids were well taken care of and that things at home were under control. Jason, you're the best and I love you tons!

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

WOW! What fun. Everyone needs little time away to play. Good for you.