Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Silly Jaxon

Okay, so I haven't posted in a long time...again...but I need to post this because it is just so darn funny and I want to remember it in 10 years when my little mind forgets it, heck I want to remember it in 2 weeks!

Anyway...about a month ago, we were eating dinner and Jaxon ate like two bites and told us he was finished. We told him if he was finished he didn't get anything else to eat the rest of the night...no treats, no snack before bed, nothing. He said that was fine. I reiterated this to him about five times to make sure he understood exactly what not eating his dinner meant and he understood and dumped him plate in the sink.

Well, about ten minutes later when Brynn got some pudding for dessert, Jaxon was very upset he didn't get any and Jason was explaining to him why he didn't get any and Jaxon looked at us and said, while crying, "I thought Jesus would give me better parents." Then I asked if he wanted different parents and he said yes!

How sad is that?! Don't worry though, the next day he told me he didn't really want differnet parents and that he liked having us as parents! What a little stinker, huh?

No comments: