Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynners!

Brynn turned two on the 24th (I know I'm a little slow posting this, but things have been crazy!) We didn't do too much on her real birthday because we were having a joint party with her cousin Madison the next day. Grandma came up from St. George to celebrate with us and that was lots of fun!

Brynn is such a sweet little girl...at least that's what everyone thinks, but in reality, she is a little stinker. She loves to torment her older brother and does it whenever she gets the chance! She loves to read, play with kids at the gym and in nursery, torment her brothers, color, play with playdough, take her shoes off whenever we are in the car (very annoying!)...plus lots of other things I can't think of right now. She weighs all of 23 lbs, which is the 5%, but she is in the 70% for height, but she eats like a horse, most of the time! She's starting to talk more and more...it took her a while to get started, but she's getting the hang of it.

We love our Brynners and don't know what we would do without her! Hope you had a great day!


These pictures got posted in the wrong order, so start at the bottom and they will make a little more sense!





Brynn likes to ride on the back of the wiggle bike with Jaxon...he has figured this thing out, it's quite fun to watch. I told Jason we have the perfect house for them to be able to ride it inside and he asked if that was a good thing or a bad thing and I told him I hadn't figured that part out yet...it keeps them entertained, so I guess it's a good thing!



Jaxon's ball took a while to get to the pins, so he decided to lay down to see how many pins he knocked over!



Jordan hanging out with Dad at the bowling ally.



We decided to go bowling for Brynn and her cousin Madison's birthday. It was the first time my kids had ever gone bowling. Jaxon liked it well enough, but Brynn didn't really care for it...she did it about four times then was done with it...she just wanted to hang out with grandma the whole time!



Brynn on her wiggle bike, it's actually called a plasma car and it is a lot of fun...the kids love it!




Brynn and Madison's cake...I made the cake and I must confess, I am not that good of a cake maker, so it doesn't look fantastic, but I thought it turned out ok...it didn't help that the cake fell in the middle because I had to use a crappy pan...let me tell you, that cake had plenty of frosting in the middle of it...yuck!





Present time! I'm pretty sure Jaxon was more excited than Brynn was, he just knew he got to play with whatever toys she got!



Pizza time! We had pizza for lunch and Brynn was sitting by her cousin Madison and Madison was putting her plate in her mouth and swinging it back and forth and Brynn thought it was hilarious and then decided to do it for herself...it was pretty cute!



The tradition in our house is that we decorate each person's door for their birthday and in the morning they see their fun decorated door, so this is Brynn's door. Jason got her up Saturday morning and said she was very excited to see her door decorated...what a fun surprise!

2 comments:

Lia said...

They grow sooo quickly! It doesn't seem like it was two years ago that you had her!

The Tomlinsons said...

Can you believe our April 2007 babies are two? She is a doll. Logan always takes his shoes off in the car, too! I hate that! And I hear you on the birthday cake making. I always stress over it!