Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finished!



So, these are the last two pages for Jaxon's year three book! Wahoo! Well, I guess I still have to design the front and back cover and write him a little letter for the last page, but I am pretty much done...now I just have to wait for shutterfly to have a great sale! Oh, and this doesn't mean I am completely caught up to the current date, this takes me to July...however, I haven't taken that many pictures between then and now (I know I'm a bad mom!) so it shouldn't take long to get caught up...then I'll take another six month break and work like crazy to get caught up again...it's just one vicious cycle!

3 comments:

Lia said...

You crack me up!! You're so awesome. To be caught up like you are is admireable. I'm so far behind it's laughable and now all my supplies are in storage again. That's what I get for scrapbooking the old fashion way!!

The Tomlinsons said...

It looks great!

jolley time said...

Kendra your book looks great! My kids will be lucky if I even get their pics in a box. We miss you guys!