Monday, October 6, 2008


Well, it's actually quite amazing I got a page done today because it has been a crazy day...but I did get one done! My kids actually slept in this morning...Jaxon until 7:15 and Brynn until 7:35, but of course, I couldn't sleep past 6:45. I laid in bed for a while, then decided I might as well get up and do something, so what did I choose to do? The dishes...no, clean my room up...no, get laundry started...no, I decided to do some scrapbooking! I got the pictures on the page then Jaxon woke up, so I quickly finished it now that the kids are napping...well Jaxon is in his room not napping, but I hope if I leave him in there long enough, he will fall asleep! So, there you have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the splatters perfect compliment.

Julander Family said...

I know your busy but if you have a minute, could your write down your steps and things you used to make this page. I'm looking and trying to figure it out. I'm just curious. Thanks. It is so cute!

Amy C said...

I'm so glad to see you back at it! I love seeing other peoples ideas for scrapbooking! SO CUTE! That paper goes perfect with the picture!